Are you ready?
But first a Warning..
I warn you..
These *Secrets* will cause you to *Break all of your Past Sales Records*! but even better…
Your Check will EXPLODE!
Here we go!
1) Simply lose the always be closing mindset and live with the mindset of always be “opening relationships for the long term”
2) Never Prejudge, You just never know who will be your next huge sale, therefore never prejudge anyone. Let them tell you yes or no.
3) You must imagine you have ears like the size of dumbo, always out listen your prospect and they will close themselves!
4) Attend every sales presentation already with the sale approved in your mind, a sales person without a strong belief along with rock solid vision will fail.
5) Offensively handle every objection–go for it, learn to love it when someone tells you no. Sell offensively vs. trying to close defensively.
6) Always be early for all your appointments, this gives you the edge in the game of sales. This alone will increase your closing ratio 25%.
7) Just go for it, Find out the record in your area and set a goal to simply break it!
Go for it!
Disclaimer: The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials contained on the page are for general information purposes only. This article is not a substitute for professional advice on the topics mentioned. This article does not create any form of offers to any legal or professional service. The site assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall the site be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action to follow the content, negligence or other tort, arising out of the use of the contents of the article. The blog reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time without prior notice. The site does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the site itself. It also does not provide professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or any legal service. The site does not endorse official procedures, legal actions or qualified services and the use of its contents are solely at your own risk.