1. You will get rich quick. Marketing on the internet takes a lot of work. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes much time learning and failing before you will succeed. Your success is entirely up to you. You will reap what you sow.
2. You won’t make any money. Again you will reap what you sow. Your key to success is through consistency and persistence. If you are willing to learn and accept failures from time to time, learn from your mistakes and apply that knowledge – the money will come. Don’t give up. There are lots of people who truly do make money this way.
3. Anyone can do this. If you tell yourself there is nothing to this, you will set yourself up for guaranteed failure. A profession such as this takes a lot of discipline and most of all the willingness to learn. It takes a lot of hard work and an open mind. You have to be willing to embrace new ideas as they come and take this seriously.
4. Not everyone can do this. This is also not true. As long as you free your mind to scepticism such as these, you have taken your first step. While this profession takes time to figure out, it is not hard to figure out. Remember the only person stopping you is you!
5. It is too hard. Look within yourself. There is an online business for you. What do you know? What do you like? What do you need that has not been created yet? Answers to these questions and questions like them are the beginnings of you having the ability to set yourself apart from the crowd.
6. It will be easy. It will get easier, but you will have to do loads of studying. Spend many hours brainstorming. You will spend many hours reading, writing, and learning what works and what doesn’t. It will get tedious and hard to stick to. Persevere, your reward is coming.
7. It will only require 2-3 hours a day. At some point you will be able to automate most of your efforts. In the beginning, long hours are not unheard of. I have spent many 18 hour days in front of my computer.
- This is not a real job. Yeah right! You will come across many skeptics. Or worse than that, people who do not reveal scepticism but merely look at you funny. Believe me this is a real job.
You will be just as exhausted from working and researching all day as you would sling 50 pound sacks of flour all day. When you are mentally exhausted you will be physically exhausted. You work hard; don’t allow the people who minimize your efforts get to you.
9. The only good reason to do this is for the money. That could not be further from the truth. There is a lot to gain; the money is a plus of course. Learning will always make you a better person. If you are happy with yourself, everyone else will be too. You can’t beat the hours.
- It takes years to learn online business. Not true. The best suggestion is to study hard. Read your newsletters and the articles in them. Listen to those who are already successful. They are already telling you what to do and how to do it. Now you just need to listen and learn.
Disclaimer: The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials contained on the page are for general information purposes only. This article is not a substitute for professional advice on the topics mentioned. This article does not create any form of offers to any legal or professional service. The site assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall the site be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action to follow the content, negligence or other tort, arising out of the use of the contents of the article. The blog reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time without prior notice. The site does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the site itself. It also does not provide professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or any legal service. The site does not endorse official procedures, legal actions or qualified services and the use of its contents are solely at your own risk.